- Girlfriend: This menu says the Moo Shi with six pancakes is $6.99, but if you want more pancakes, it's $3.00 for each additional one!
- Me: What? I can see if it's $3.00 for six more, but just one? That's ridiculous.
- GF: I know!
- Me: Maybe they have a perfect space to make six, but if they make just one, it fucks everything up.
- GF: Yeah, make it so no one asks for more.
- Me: So it's really important that you measure out all your Moo Shi thingamawhatses PERFECTLY.
- GF: Uh huh.
- Me: You know, that is the official plural of "thingamawhatsis."
- GF: Yeah, right.
- Me: No, it is. Like "parentheses."
- GF: You can shut up now.