When I make banana bread, I don’t fuck around. Here you see two boxes of mix with three bananas added, lots of extra cinnamon, and a cup of coffee replacing half the water.
When it cools down a little, a giant warm piece of it will be slathered with peanut butter.
21 Notes/ Hide
- shrinkingmiscjourney likes this
- katydidsays likes this
- monkeyfrog likes this
- thekeri likes this
- do-over likes this
- girlredacted likes this
- redmenice likes this
- lafix likes this
- filenotfoundwebsitenotfound likes this
- filenotfoundwebsitenotfound said: Oopsie… I must have read that wrong… I thought you said “boxes of mix.” (I’m sorry. My momma raised me to be a banana-bread-is-only-from-scratch snob.)
- redcloud likes this
- wolfidy likes this
- funinthesunshine likes this
- beefranck said: So turned on right now.
- beefranck likes this
- jewlesthemagnificent said: I never would have thought to add coffee! I add extra banas to mine, both mashed and sliced into disks so you get some “chunkage”. It’s super tasty toasted with cream cheese.
- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- aloudbirdy likes this
- pinkabrinka likes this
- smartasshat posted this