Scenes from a city
After I brought the Lego city home, I set it up, dusted it off, and took pictures to forever preserve it before I destroy it. In the top picture, you can see an orange cat hair poking out. I thought it was Weeby’s and tried to remove it, at which point it broke because it was pressed between two blocks. I then realized it wasn’t Weeby’s or even Laney’s, but belonged to my childhood cat Rufus.
Want to borrow my Mechagodzilla to destroy it?
18 Notes/ Hide
- heartsunfolded reblogged this from mondaypeaches
- mondaypeaches reblogged this from apethink
- mondaypeaches likes this
- incorrigiblerobot likes this
- thebarmaiden likes this
- portorock likes this
- penbleth likes this
- smartasshat reblogged this from apethink and added:
- smartasshat likes this
- summersumz likes this
- rsmallbone likes this
- openareas likes this
- everythinginthesky likes this
- saidme said:That broken cat hair is making my throat itch.
- saidme likes this
- atsween likes this
- lindstifa said:Tears FOREVER.
- lindstifa likes this
- apethink posted this