Noinch, noinch, noinch, shmokin weed, shmokin’ weed, doin’ coke, drinkin’ beers…
Pack o’ wraps, my brother-man. Time to kick back, drink shome beers and SHMOKE SHOME WEED!
This is what I imagine Freddie Smoke III looks and sounds like.
Apparently Florida isn't a part of the South where people use the word "Coke" to mean every soda. If it were, I would have tried to make the following exchange happen, even though I rarely drink soda, and never diet soda.
- Waitress: What would you like to drink?
- Me: Diet Coke.
- Waitress: What kind of Coke?
- Me: Diet.
- Waitress: Yeah, but diet what?
- Me: Coke.
- Waitress: I know, but what kind?
- Me: Diet.
- Waitress: But what kind of Diet Coke.
- Me: Just plain Diet Coke.
- Waitress: Oh, you mean like without flavor?
- Me: No. I want Diet Coke flavor.
- Waitress: Which one?
Jennifer contains multitudes, but what is most prominent when I think of her is her fierce devotion to her sons.
She shows them how to live in the world with gentle love, but if anyone tries to mess with them, they would be lucky to pull back a stump.
Plus, polar bears love Diet Coke.
When a corporation farts, I’ll believe it’s a human being.
Two words: New Coke.