NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg is a self proclaimed crafter. A week ago she made a stuffed dinosaur from scraps on the space station. The little T-rex is made form the lining of Russian food containers and the toy is stuffed with scraps from an old T-shirt. While many toys have flown into space, this is the first produced in space.
Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”
Should you watch Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”? Let’s review some key points about the show:
- One of the main characters is a woman with a big mane of curly red hair
- There’s a dome
- The redhead turns her head a lot, getting that red hair swaying to and fro
- The dome covers some town or something
- She runs sometimes and her big red hair bounces and flows
- Some people are in conflict
- Hair care products haven’t run out yet, so her lovely red hair remains full and lustrous
- I think there are some secrets
- Seriously, it’s shiny and voluminous and swoopy. And red. Did I mention that her hair is red?
In conclusion, I can recommend watching Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome.”
“Why is your hair short? Aren’t Native Americans suppose to have very long hair?”
I used to work with a guy of Native American heritage (although I didn’t know it for a while). He had long black hair that almost reached his belt. This wasn’t all that unusual there because there were lots of metal-heads.
One time in conversation he mentioned being Native American. I said something indicating that I didn’t know that and he replied, “Oh, yeah! Isn’t it obvious?” and gestured to his hair. As if his long hair could only be because he was Native American.
You won’t be surprised to know that this was the same guy who thought humans have been communicating with extra-terrestrials for a long time now.
I KNEW John Travolta’s new “hair” reminded me of something…
It’s magic marker!