Here’s something else that happened in Boston last Saturday while I was there:
Sun Sports Rays reporter Kelly Nash — in Boston working on a story for a future ‘Inside the Rays’ — was passing some time before an Astros-Red Sox game on Saturday by taking a few pictures atop Fenway Park’s Green Monster.Seems like a rather harmless thing to do before a ballgame.Imagine her shock when she went to review her photos and found one with a ball whizzing by just behind her head.
She looks so surprised at what happened
What the fuck did she think was gonna happen when she hit the wall with a hammer?
She looks at the hammer as though it’s betrayed her.
“I trusted you, hammer. How could you do this to me?”
It’s because she has previously tested it on her head the same way.
Shadow Explores the Sink
Like most cats, Shadow hates water. But she didn’t care about soaking her head under the faucet. Weird kitty.
If you like this, you might also like Shadow Has a Drinking Problem.
- Girlfriend: Feel my hair. It's so soft!
- Me: [Runs fingers through hair. Pushes head down.]
- GF: [Pulls back. Hits me.]
- Me: Hey! I'm just testing the old wive's tale: Girls don't like when you push their heads down. It's called SCIENCE.
- GF: "Wive's tale"??
- Me: Promulgated by Big Wife.
- GF: [That look]
- GF: [Leaves room.]