Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”
Should you watch Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”? Let’s review some key points about the show:
- One of the main characters is a woman with a big mane of curly red hair
- There’s a dome
- The redhead turns her head a lot, getting that red hair swaying to and fro
- The dome covers some town or something
- She runs sometimes and her big red hair bounces and flows
- Some people are in conflict
- Hair care products haven’t run out yet, so her lovely red hair remains full and lustrous
- I think there are some secrets
- Seriously, it’s shiny and voluminous and swoopy. And red. Did I mention that her hair is red?
In conclusion, I can recommend watching Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome.”
FancyCwabs did a great job singing Prince’s Little Red Corvette on karaoke night at the Chicago(ish) Tweetup last week.
This artist’s concept illustrates a young, red dwarf star surrounded by three planets. Such stars are dimmer and smaller than yellow stars like our sun, which makes them ideal targets for astronomers wishing to take images of planets outside our solar system, called exoplanets. NASA’s Galaxy Evolution Explorer is helping to identify young, red dwarf stars that are close to us by detecting their ultraviolet light (stars give off a lot of ultraviolet light in their youth).
Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech
Which one is Krypton?
A guy who made a clay zombie vampire walks into a bar…
And as he’s telling the bartender about the clay zombie vampire, she can’t hear him because the Red Sox game is too loud. She goes to the TV and turns down the volume. Except it’s not the volume button and now the Red Sox game, or ANY channel except static, won’t come back.
Now the ranting and raving and whining and bitching ensues from one patron. And ensues. And ensues some more. Mind you, the game was on a TV 15 feet away. The fucking asshole would not shut the fuck up and just watch it on the other TV.
Eventually he got the hint from everyone shunning him that he was not welcome. Perhaps it was when the bartender said: “You know, if you HURRY, you can catch the end of the game FROM HOME.”
Us guys are good with those subtle hints.
How many OCD twitterers are getting FREAKED OUT about the colors on their page? Luckily, mine already has a red theme… BUT AAAAGGGHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!
Ummm… [ahem] Yeah…
So those OCD people are lame, huh?