Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”
Should you watch Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”? Let’s review some key points about the show:
- One of the main characters is a woman with a big mane of curly red hair
- There’s a dome
- The redhead turns her head a lot, getting that red hair swaying to and fro
- The dome covers some town or something
- She runs sometimes and her big red hair bounces and flows
- Some people are in conflict
- Hair care products haven’t run out yet, so her lovely red hair remains full and lustrous
- I think there are some secrets
- Seriously, it’s shiny and voluminous and swoopy. And red. Did I mention that her hair is red?
In conclusion, I can recommend watching Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome.”
So… have Pluto removed by laser? Or add Ceres, Eris, Sedna, and Quaoar? Discuss.
I’m sorry, did you say something?
I couldn’t hear you over the gorgeous, curly-redhead, tattooed space-fan.