Customers at Stop & Shop stores across the state Friday dealt with hours-long checkout lines and gridlocked parking lots to take advantage of slashed prices as the stores prepare to shut down.
As the stores got packed, patience got thin. News 9 saw one cashier quit because the chaos was too much to handle. At one point, a manager had to break up a fight over someone cutting in line.
This is my chance. I’m gonna scalp low numbers at the deli.
Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”
Should you watch Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome”? Let’s review some key points about the show:
- One of the main characters is a woman with a big mane of curly red hair
- There’s a dome
- The redhead turns her head a lot, getting that red hair swaying to and fro
- The dome covers some town or something
- She runs sometimes and her big red hair bounces and flows
- Some people are in conflict
- Hair care products haven’t run out yet, so her lovely red hair remains full and lustrous
- I think there are some secrets
- Seriously, it’s shiny and voluminous and swoopy. And red. Did I mention that her hair is red?
In conclusion, I can recommend watching Stephen King’s ‟Under the Dome.”
I got that SSD installed in my PC today.
And now everything else in the whole damned world is too slow for me.
Microwaves! Electricity! Light!
"I ran a simulation of putting instant coffee in the microwave and almost went back in time."
Infographic of the Day: ~215,000 vs. ~87,000. In case you were wondering.
Data source: CBS.
autoreblog duh duh duh duh duh
Compared to Jon Stewart’s and Stephen Colbert’s audience, Glenn Beck’s crowd had a 252% higher incidence of headless people per capita.
That’s just science, people.
In the beginning there was nothing, not even time.
No planets, no stars, no hip-hop, no rhyme.
But then there was a bang like the sound of my gat.
The Universe began, and the shit was phat.
The fundamental forces were unified.
No theory to describe that, tho I’ve tried.
Then the forces split, and the Universe was born.
It was hotter than a priest watching kiddie porn.
In addition to being a physics genius and a Jim Carrey fan, Stephen Hawking stays up-to-date on current issues.