It’s bean time!
- 9.8 pounds
- 4.5 quarts
- 34 servings
- 5,075 calories (149/serving)
- 395 fat calories (12/serving)
- 990 g total carbs (29 g/serving)
- 377 g sugar (11 g/serving)
- 163 g fiber (5 g/serving)
- 208 g protein (6 g/serving)
- 15,810 mg sodium (465 mg/serving)
- 100% yummy
Was having a pretty stupid day until I found this in the bottom of my bag, so, you know, at least I’m not 17 and addicted to cough medicine.
I was carded last week when I tried to buy Dayquil. Apparently, being soaked in a cold sweat and having the chills really accentuated my baby face and exposed my inner drug addict.
Psh I got carded buying Sudafed. Apparently my runny nose made me look like a meth head.
I get carded every single time I try to buy Sudafed. Maybe it’s because I look like the Chemistry major I used to be.
Um… 18 is still teen, CVS.
So is 19.
So let’s take it easy on the “preventing” thing, huh?
And maybe take a math and/or English class or something.
Or! How about not getting all sanctimonious and patting yourself on the back in the first place?