I’m a delight.
The past tense of “text” is “texted.”
That is all.
The thing about idiots is they text the wrong number sometimes, and I ruin my autocorrect dictionary having fun
- Doofus: Yo wsup tj, u can scoop me tmrrw?
- Me: Wat
- Doofus: Naw i was askin if u can scoop me tomorrow
- Me: Where u goin
- Doofus: To the crib, im on brunswick now, dats all i was asking
- Me: Im lo on gas u got $
- Doofus: Naw i dont, but its cool
- Me: I'll scoop ya if ya suk it
- Doofus: Weh yah blood clot, wat batty mon shit
- Doofus: Mi nah fish, ill take the bus
- Me: Wateva
- Doofus: This aint tj, whose this ?
- Me: Its tj y wont u suk it
I won’t be reading Apple Insider, despite how interesting the article sounded. The first picture is how the site loaded at first. The second picture is after I “enlarged” the text by hitting “⌘+” four times.
You might notice that the text didn’t get bigger.
I sure did.
Everything BUT the text got bigger. That’s not the point, Apple Insider. Why would you do that? If I can’t read your site, I won’t read your site. How hard is that to understand?
smartasshat.tumblr.com is probably written by a female somewhere between 18-25 years old. The writing style is personal and upset most of the time.
The analysis is based upon 3 posts that has enough English words.
"Female between 18-25 years old"?
Well, you based it on just three posts.
One was written almost entirely by a woman in her early 20s.
One originated from a woman in her early 30s, to which I added the movie dialog of two high school cheerleaders.
And the third one prominently says, “MATH IS HARD!”, quoting little girls playing with Barbie in a commercial.
You might want to expand your analysis a little. And “3 posts that has enough English words”? Why should I trust you?
WAITAMINNIT! Females between 18 and 25 are legal! I’ll be in my bunk with myself.